Drum and dance troupe from Ghana, West Africa
Motto: Be your brother's keeper
Aims and Objectives
- To promote, propagate and preserve Ghanaian culture in the form of drumming, dancing, singing and dance - drama.
- To raise funds through drumming and dance shows, programs and workshops to support the poor,sick, and needy in society.
- To curb teen prostitution and armed robbery at the youth level in order to prevent and protect the young generation from HIV/AIDS.
- To organise grand sales, trade fairs, and exhibitions to raise funds in support of our projects.
- Membership assistance
- Volunteer programs
- Free time touring, local/international
- Free dance shows
Membership / Enrollment
- Membership of the troupe shall be open to all, irrespective of sex, colour and religion.
- Recruitment age of members shall be the range from twelve (12) years
- Person willing to join the troupe are to pay an amount of $50 dollars and it will be renewed every year.
- If a member is expelled from the troupe he/she is not entitled to any benefit and all his contribution are not refundable.
P.O. Box KT 243 Kotobabi
Accra - Ghana
Tel: +233244258223, +233277172029, +233277430555
Click for larger photo